Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where Did May Go?

Wow! Can't believe I haven't updated since April...time really flies when your having fun.

So, here are a few updates from the past month and a half...

  • End of April we went away to Possum Kingdom to enjoy a weekend away and celebrate Chris' 30th birthday.
  • In May, we had our friends and family over to officially celebrate Chris' birthday....welcome to the club, Honey!
  • On May11, my students threw me a fabulous shower...so cute! Later, another class also put together a small shower.
  • The weekend of May 15 we traveled to Houston to attend our nephew Cole's 4th birthday...what fun we had...coolest party ever!
  • On May 26, the teachers I worked with threw me a fabulous baby shower! We were so blessed to receive so many wonderful things...Baby Baker is going to be spoiled!!!

Here are a few pics to sum up the month -

Heading out to dinner, but first a picture from our balcony at Possum Kingdom...it was a beautiful weekend!


Cole's Dinosaur Party at the museum...very cool! And, he was so very brave to hold the snake.

I think this burp cloth pretty much sums it up!

Thanks Ladies and all my other HMS friends!

No comments: