Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Four Months


So, I am a little behind on posting...maybe one day we will get our Christmas pictures up. But, for now I just wanted to get Riley's 4 month picture up. Can't believe my baby is over 4 months old. He is so much fun! He has been sleeping through the night for quite sometime, but he is truly just such a happy and fun baby. Over the past month he has begun to really grab onto things and reach out for his toys and to his mobile. He laughs and smiles and chatters away! One of my favorite things is going to pick him up and seeing that grin...just melts my heart. He is finally sleeping in his own bedroom in his crib and is doing pretty well. I think he has made the transition better than I have!

Here are his stats from his 4 month appointment:

Height: 25 1/2 inches - 75th percentile
Weight: 16 lbs 1 oz - 75th percentile

No comments: