Thursday, November 25, 2010

Three Months Picture!

Well, here he is! Three Months old!


Wow, Riley...you have grown so much! I am so blessed to be your Mommy and I thank God every day for allowing us to be your parents. You are such a happy, content baby and I so enjoy spending everyday with you, watching you change and grow. I love listening to you "talk" to me. There is no sweeter sound! You laugh when I sing to you and when we play together in the mornings. You sleep like a dream (hope I haven't jinks myself!) and eat like a champ! At this point in time, you are growing out of all your 3 months clothing...won't be long before you are fitting into the 6 months clothes...time to go shopping! We are blessed and celebrating you this Thanksgiving!
I wish I had some official stats to share, but unfortunately we won't have our next weight check til 4 months. So, below is his unofficial weight...will have to see if I can get his length.
Weight - 14lbs, 5oz (unofficial)
Length - ?

No comments: