Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long Awaited Belly Pics...20 Weeks!!

Here you have it...the first belly pics. I am 20 weeks today!!! Can't believe we have made it half way! And, then I realize we have so much to do between now and the end of August. Oh, how time flies.
While we have had multiple opportunities to find out, we have decided to let the gender be a surprise. I absolutely love surprises and love the anticipation that comes with this wait. So, I want to hear from you...What do you think Little Baby Baker is? A boy or a girl? Cast you vote in the gender poll.

4 comments:

Charis said...

Awww! You look so cute with your little baby bump :) Glad to hear you are trucking right along!

Ashley said...

Yay for belly pics!! You look beautiful and glowing with happiness! We can't wait till birth day so we can find out boy or girl, hmmmm, I'm casting my vote!

Tish said...

My sister accidentally found out at her last appointment that she's having a boy. With the other two boys she could not tell when looking at the sonogram, but with this one she could! Oops!

Stephenie said...

LOVE IT!!! You look GREAT mommy!